Monday 10 September 2012

FROM LA TO NY AND MARC JACOBS

MUI MUI
At dinner tonight I went through all the things I had done in the week, a whirlwind from one day to the next, LA NY LDN. So much generosity shown by people, Justin Resnik lending me a divine horse to ride for my film, called Oz who I am now in love with.  
Then there was the Genlux Magazine launch, seeing friends from all over Los Angeles and the success of the magazine which goes from strength to strength.
Visiting Venice Beach and watching a girl called Kara swing on bars on the beach, she is definitely any mans dream and the Queen of rings in Santa Monica. So beautiful that I want to put her into my film.
Followed by coming to New York and rushing around finishing  off with The Marc Jacob's Fashion show which was over far too soon. My friend Justine who never goes said "My goodness all this for a ten minute show?". Precisely my point.  All the hard work, but as it came through mirrored doors the whole thing was over.
SNOWDEN HILL AT THE MARC JACOBS SHOW NEW YORK
MARC JACOBS SHOW ROOM
AMANDA ELIASCH, JUSTINE GLENTON and ALEX WEBSTER
I love Marc's clothes and love the scandal caused by my facebook friend Angel Barta too. Definitely his attention has moved now to a Jean Shrimpton crossed with a nanny look. Almost modern but not. Long frumpy skirts made cool with geometric patterns and boxy jackets Trendy yet dowdy.  Bold stripes with tiny handbags.  I nearly liked it but everybody else cheered at the well dressed handsome Marc as he came to take his bow. I loved the hair swept across the face, I am having it tomorrow from Snowden Hill.

No comments: